Saturday 28 April 2012

Friday 27th April - where has the time gone? I can't believe we only have a week left! I don't want to leave!

Friday was our day at the Voss Museum for a guided tour. We were a bit unsure to where it was at first, but after looking at our map we found how to get there. It turned out to be a half hour uphill trek but it was worth it! When we got there we joined a class from an another school who were also getting the tour - the tour guide was nice enough to do the tour in english for our benefit! We got shown around some Norwegian croft houses and were told about how they lived at this time. It was really good and there was some interesting similarities to Shetland life at that time I thought. After that we were free to roam around ourselves and look around the Museum. I was really impressed with the museum, they had some beautiful things. One of my favourite things that I saw were the patterned fiddles!





Izabela, Sarah and Linsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment